Sunday, August 18, 2013

Who Does Ryan Look Like...

The kids and I were going through old blog posts and watching their old videos.  It's crazy to think that to watch old family videos we go to the computer and not VHS tapes like I did when I was a kid.  You know you are getting old when you tell your kids stories like, "When I was kid we watched home videos on VHS.", and they look at you and have know idea what you are talking about.  Anyways, it's so fun to see the things they used to say and do.  I also came across some old pics of both Zach and Kate at 6 months.  So I pulled up one of Ryan because it's always fun to line up old family pics to determine who looks like who.  He is a mix of both but definitely is looking more like Kate.
Zach
Kate
Ryan
Me
Justin

1 comment:

K-Krew said...

I love looking at comparison shots. Wish I had more of my kids at the same ages. I think Ryan's nose looks more like Zach's. So cute!