Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Kate's 10th Birthday...

Kate has been planning her 10th birthday for months! But I did manage to surprise her with a little room make-over. She was so excited! I got a little crafty and sewed her pennant banner for her window treatment and ordered her a new queen size bed she had been begging for ever since we moved into this house. I had been hiding the white comforter for months in my closet and was so excited to finally put it all together for her. She had a longer rehearsal at dance and decided that while she was away I would rush and put her room together. Justin and I pulled it off!

For her party she planned pedicures, slime making and a movie late-over. She invited some of her friends(Presley, McK from church and school. She was in all the details in this party planning with all the supplies to make the best slime to us making her cupcakes. I hope she had a great birthday. We sure love our Kate.

Some fun facts:
Her favorite color is Turquoise
She loves to dance
Her favorite food is Tomatoes and Mac and Cheese
Her best friends are Emmy and Brooke
She loves to shop
Watches Youtube (families who vlog their lives)
Has learned to sew and quite talented at it
She's very independent and is a wonderful 2nd mommy to her brothers



















No comments: