Saturday, May 28, 2016

The New Mrs. Brown...

Not sure there is a group a girls I would rather spend a weekend with than this crew.  And for the happiest ever after event of Lindsey getting married to Mister James Brown(a match made in heaven) made this trip to Utah that much sweeter!  

These girls know me better than anyone and every time we get together we pick up right where we left off. I love that we can all be ourselves, conversation is easy, and the laughs are endless!  These friends are irreplaceable really.  I feel so fortunate that we ended up in Dental School together at the same time and place. I didn't realize back then how much I would need them in my life. I am so happy things happen for a reason.

As for Lindsey, she has had more than her fair share of trials, highs, lows, success, set backs, you name it. But this weekend she reached an undeniable eternal high and sealed the deal with this guy and his sweet children, creating herself a modern day brady bunch, and we all couldn't be happier for her.    






I love me some Amy!
No trip would be complete without seeing my cute nieces before heading out to Prom.  Lauren was too stressed for a pic but Maddi was happy to soak in all my auntie attention!
And just because we are no longer in our twenties doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun!

No comments: