Monday, July 28, 2008

To Celebrate 6 Years...

Of bLiSsFul marriage to the hub, we took off up to NYC for the day. We started the day out with a bang doing a session in the Temple, well a bang for me at least, since it has been so embarrassingly(is that a word?) long since I had gone last. Then ate lunch at the Rockefeller Center Cafe, outside by the ol fountain. After lunch we set off in search for my new "knock-off" purse. Then ended the day walking through Central Park, people watching, eating ice cream and enjoying the perfect weather! We were there about 8 hours, but had to get back for what I thought was to get the kids so grandma, grandpa and Tyson could go to their interview, but instead ended up being my surprise birthday party...the post before.


Apparently we, along with my best friend from high school, Claire, who got married today too, won't be the only ones celebrating our anniversary on the same day.

This is what Justin wishes we would have been doing...ok so they were kissing when I sat down, but to not look so obvious Justin waited to snap the picture.

I wanted Justin to take me for a ride in one of these boats around Central Park...how romantic right?

After I talked him into it, we went to check it out, and of course the line was forever long...welcome to NY! Needless to say, I did not get my ride.


Instead we opted out to watch the "footbag" competition. You can imagine what Justin called it... %&#bag.

Justin found his new career in life though...

What? He felt inspired...wouldn't you be?


3 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

I am soooo jealous right now. I was just saying how I need to go back to NY. I miss it so much. One day I will return. I could have spent years in all the shops and fun sites to see. Happy Anniversary. Great pictures.

Brock and Tyra said...

oh, you two are so in love. i know you two took your turn making out by the fountain after you took the picture...
congrats and happy birthday! wish we could have been there to celebrate! miss you guys!

The Skinners said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun celebrating. Happy belated Birthday! I love your posts, they are very fun to read... I cant believe how much Kate and Zach look alike. Shes changed sooo much, what cute kids.