Saturday, July 19, 2008

Feet...

Are definitely not my favorite thing, in fact I can't even touch feet unless they are my own, my own kids, or babies. Nope, not even Justin can get a foot rub from me, unless of course he has just gotten out of the shower, and even then, I still have to talk myself into it. But...I must admit, pedicures have to be one of my favorite ways to be pampered. Thank goodness some people in this world don't mind touching feet. All of the girls went out one evening and got our toes done...I can't believe this is the first time I have ever had a flower put on or any design for that matter. I just might be hooked. Zach liked them too! My mom brought her own glitter polish, she is loving the disco shiny look. Heather stayed conservative with the solid coral look. My sister- in-law Mari and niece, Halle, got the American Flag and Stars painted on their big toes, with alternating red and blue toes to follow, just in time for the 4th of July. I will have to remember the camera next time.


No comments: