Monday, April 14, 2008

6 Months and...

Hitting some MiLeStOnEs! For about the past two weeks Kate has been pulling herself up on her hands and knees, scooting and rolling herself to get to her toys, and sitting up on her own. She is so close to crawling, but can't quite figure out that to actually move she has to move her arms and not just her legs and feet.

She has also finally grown her first curl...she looks like a little cockatoo from the side with the party being in the back. We are just waiting for the front of her hairline to catch up.

This is how we are communicating lately. A little different I know, but family, particularly cousin Lauren will appreciate!

2 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

She looks so much like zach to me. I see a bit of you too Ashley when I look at these precious pics. SO CUTE!!!

just me (Angie) said...

So cute, you want them to crawl so fast then after a few years you wish they were right back to the crawling stage. My how time flies. sorry I'm so baby hungry. she is adorable.