Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Wakings...

If you don't already know I am guilty of sleeping my kids on their stomachs the minute I am sure they can move their head side to side, which for Kate has been since week 2. She rolls over to her stomach anyways now, so technically the whole sleeping position is no longer an issue. Anyways, as I got up to go get her this morning, this is how I found her, back on her back. She rolls both ways. yEaH! It is amazing how fast they grow up...


And has discovered her feet and won't leave them alone.

Thinking about it...

Yep, pretty yummy!

4 comments:

amyorr said...

Thats so cute! What a big girl.

Anonymous said...

get naked if u r going to lift and spread like that

Anonymous said...

love pics or a video of her naked, legs just like that

Anonymous said...

I have lots showing their lilcun-s