Wednesday, September 4, 2019

First Day of School 2019-2020...

We have a lot of firsts in our house for the first day of school. Zach started his first year(9th grade) of high school at Sunset, Kate started her first year(6th grade) of middle school at Cedar Park, Ryan started 1st grade at Bonny Slope with Mrs. Swardstrom and Preston started his first year of Pre-K at A Child's Way. They all were a little nervous but returned with excitement for the year. 

The video of Preston is bittersweet. I love his willingness to go to school and I love the free time that it will allow me to do something solo. But it also will be the last pre-school video I ever take and it makes me sad because I can't get enough of the cuteness and am afraid I will really miss this stage of my life. 





















 

No comments: