Saturday, September 28, 2019

Fall Soccer...


Ryan is thrilled to be playing soccer with his buddies from school and Zach is loving playing for the high school JV2 team. All freshman make the JV2 team, but in my opinion the better of the two JV2 teams. Their undefeated season would agree with me! Ryan is still a little timid in going after the ball but really knows how to spread the field and get open for a pass. Zach is all over the midfield and is quite the leader out there on the field. I just wish his leg was not giving him trouble. After each game he seems so fatigued in his right leg. He wants to continue to play through the pain and I would love to pretend its a consequence of growing pains, but watching him limp after games is alarming me that something greater is going on.










 

No comments: