Monday, September 4, 2017

Smokey Sunriver 2017...

Sunriver is becoming one our family's favorite summer vacation traditions. This year it was slightly smokier than times before with all the forest fires that were going on, but we still managed to have a good time. We also invited our good friends, the McCauley's, to join in on the fun. We always take lots of bike rides and this year was really fun because Ryan was at the perfect age for the tandem bike. He was in big boy heaven riding so fast! We ate ice cream at Goody's a few times, swam and played in the sand a ton, played rounds of pickle ball and taught the McCauley's how to play spoons. Fun times all around! I came to Sunriver as a kid a few times and remember it being one of my favorite places, that I hope my kids find it just as memorable and fun as I did. 





















No comments: