Sunday, April 30, 2017

Preston's First Airplane Ride...

My nieces Lauren and Maddi had their year end Dance Company Concert, so Kate, Preston and I jumped on a flight to go watch. Lauren is graduating this year so it was a big deal to go watch. We saw it twice and I was so glad to be able to catch the girls dancing a duet together that they had choreographed. Safe to say I am one proud auntie! Thank goodness Preston can fall asleep on me.  When you travel for just a few days any schedule goes out the door, so he slept when he could.

 We also got to visit our other cousins on Justin's side of the family. We made the rounds. Kate and Lexi have a fun time playing together, and they squeezed in time for a sleepover too! And no trip would be complete if we didn't go to see the temple. So we stopped at my personal favorite, Kneaders, for a bite to eat and walked around Temple Square with cousin Halle, aunt Mari and uncle Jeff.  What a whirlwind of a weekend but a great trip! I could get used to little side trips to break up my every day.








1 comment:

Violet P said...

Thanks greeat blog