Thursday, November 27, 2014

Give Thanks...

 Its always a treat to have family in town for the holidays, and although I am spoiled being able to live by most of my family, its fun chaos to have more come to town.  Everyone but Jeff and his family were in town for Thanksgiving.  Now what to do with the masses?!  Besides eat and play around each others homes, we spent the day after Thanksgiving playing at Villa Sport. I love that all our kids pick up where they leave off when we get together.  I hope my kids appreciate the blessing of having cousins to play with.  

Ryan doesn't really have a cousin his age but he doesn't seem to mind much.  He is such a happy boy.  For as much as I struggle with my babies emotionally, I really am grateful I have them.  How could anyone resist this swing loving boy?! He was in heaven swinging back and forth.      






No comments: