Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fieldtrip to the Fire Station...

A week ago I took Zach to the Murray City Fire Station for a little tour. He was so excited, but did not want to try any of the gear on, which surprised me. He did however, want to act out the role of a fireman...going down the pole, except trying it from the bottom up, driving the fire truck, etc. He was in Boy Heaven! Aunt Paige and Uncle Patrick came along too. They were in town to see our nieces, Maddi and Lauren, perform in Ballet West's Nutcracker. They are so fun with the kids. Probably because they don't have their own yet, so they know at the end of the day they get to say good-bye. Isn't that how it works?


2 comments:

Teandra said...

That's exactly how it works!

Do you guys live in Murray? We do!

Patrick and Paige said...

yep, that's how it works, But I will love my Nieces and Nephews even when I have my own kids too:)
It was fun to hang with you guys in utah. I wish we all lived closer to eachother. Love ya