Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy 5th Zach...

Yesterday was Zach's 5th birthday. He was so excited to have friends and family over. We ate pizza, opened presents, made gingerbread houses and had cake. Zach begged and begged for a "Toy Story" birthday, and of course the Disney Store is all the way in Provo. Thank goodness for the internet! I printed off "Buzzler", as Kate calls him, and Woody, and came up with a few little decorations, and got blue and green paper products, trying my best to pull it off. The hit was the cake. Zach's eyes popped out of his head when we went to Smith's with me to pick it up. They were the only store in the entire valley that still made a buzz lightyear cake...I am telling you the things we do for our kids. The boy could hardly wait! He had a great birthday, and Justin and I had a fun time putting it together. It was so fun to see Zach so excited. After every gift he opened he replied "YES!" Needless to say he was so thankful for all his new toys. He has been playing non-stop all day. I am surprised I was able to get him off to school. We love you Zach! Happy Birthday Bud.






6 comments:

amyorr said...

Happy birthday Zach! The only thing that is missing from your partay is Camden. Reach for the sky!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Zach! I mean can he really be five already? What a cute party. You did good. He is going to love the new buzz movie coming out this June. I love his Buzz gear. He is all boy. I think Buzz can never get old. Every boy just seems to love him. What I'm I talking about KJ loves him too! By the way I love your drapes and temple picture. Did you make the drapes? So cute!

The Blandon's said...

Looks like a fun part-eh! Happy birthday Zach.

Patrick and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Zach!!! Uncle Patrick and Auntie Paige Love you and can't wait to see this weekend!!!

Devon said...

What a good mom you are! It looks like such fun, and a toy story party sounds like a great theme! Tell Zach Happy B+Day for us!

K-Krew said...

Looks like a fun party! Everything looked great :)
Happy Birthday Zach!

BTW Kate is looking so cute with her long curls.