Monday, December 8, 2008

The Birthday Rundown...

Our Zach is 4! This year was a "family" birthday year. I was feeling guilty all week about not having a party with his friends, but I think we made it the best darn two day event anyone has ever seen. On Saturday we went with G & G Marostica and Uncle T. to Chuck E Cheese. Zach was in heaven!


All he wanted for his birthday was Yo Gabba Gabba gear, and boy did the plea get delivered.

Can you read lips in pictures? WoOoW!!!


YeEaAh!!!

It's just what I WaNtEd!!!
Here's Zach's sign of approval.

Then on Sunday we went over to G & G Marostica's house for dinner and Cupcakes. Grandma made some of Zach's favorite foods and I tried my hand at homemade "Plex" (his favorite character from Yo Gabba Gabba) cupcakes.


Kate really liked them...Apparently her birthday back in October was a warm-up. Now she gets it, and was crawling all over the table to taste test all the cupcakes. Give her an inch and she takes a mile. She is one busy little girl.
Proof that good family photos are hard to come by these days.
Happy Birthday Zach. We love You!

10 comments:

Val said...

Happy Bday big Z! We are sure glad you got all you wanted! I can't believe its been 4 years Ash! When we first met him he was just crawling around the colony!:) We love you Zach!

amyorr said...

Oh, Zach turns 4! I know you didn't have a "friend" party but I'm sure you still would of invited Camden over. They WILL be married someday. I love this kid. Great job on the cupcakes too!

The Perry family said...

Happy Birthday Zack!!! I'm sure Aleah would love to sing to you when you come over on Wed., and I'm sure it'll be as loud as can be.

The Perry family said...

Sorry, I know Zach is spelt with an "H", but for some reason I always spell it with a "K", my bad.

Patrick and Paige said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACH!!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!! Looks like your birthday was a special one full of YO GABBA GABBA!!!

Beth Davis said...

I can't believe he's already 4!!! Why is time going by way too fast?!?! Good job on the cupcakes- I'm sure Zach was loving them;-)
By the way- I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Zach! Looks like it was a lot of fun. Who needs a party, when you get that many gifts?!!! By the way I am loving you hair. So new, different, and fun. Good job on those cupcakes. What is it with you and Amy? Do you do this stuff over the phone! ha ha. NO really they look so cute, and really good.

KeltyGuy33 said...

Zach Happy Birthday from Rylie!! I don't know who looks happier, Grandma or Grandpa?

Beth said...

What a lot of loot!! =)
Looks like everyone enjoyed the party and delicious cupcakes!!!

Beth

McCoy said...

Happy late birthday Zach!!! We love you and miss you tons!!!

cute cupcakes ash!!