Thursday, October 2, 2008

Kate is Growing...

Up! She is officially done nursing. It took a good week, and thank goodness persistence pays off. Cold, whole milk, from a sippy, is her new beverage of choice. In other words...I am free! Those teeth were reason enough to cut her off a month early from going an entire year.

Other achievements that should get their honorable mentions are...getting rid of the Binky(going on 3 months strong now), sleeping through the night(going on 4 months strong), walking(2 weeks strong, but definitely not looking back), and finally talking, frequently using the phrase "Uh Oh." It is crazy to think that I was pregnant this time, last year, with her.



Here is the walking...

And the talking...

6 comments:

Em said...

Crazy how fast she's growing up! She looks a lot like Zach in that first photo.

Emily said...

Oh, she is so darling. I'm looking forward to being free also! But I have at least 5-6 more months!!

Thompson Family said...

Wow, she is getting big and so adorable. Skirts and dresses work better now, huh? Heath is also done nursing, still on formula in a bottle though...He is standing and will take a few steps, but definitely not officially walking.

Ashley H. said...

Congrats on being free! I can't believe how old she is getting. She's a cutie.

Jessica Jeffers said...

ASH!
I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND YOU ON HERE! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE DOING FABULOUS! YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE AND SO BIG! I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAST TIME GOES BY!

I HOPE TO TALK TO YOU SOON!

JESSICA (WILKINSON) JEFFERS

mle said...

Hey Ash-I just entered into this wonderful blog world and it's so much fun. What a beautiful little family you have-so stinkin cute! When are you coming to visit my neck of the woods? I miss you hot stuff:)