Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween Fun

Kate's dance costumes that went unused last recital season got put to good use this Halloween. I taught my cute pre dance kiddos as Mary Poppins. I am not sure they knew exactly who I was dressed up as but the parents sure knew. Costume week at Elite is one of my favorite weeks. The kids get so excited to dance in their costume.

I am currently serving in the Young Women's Presidency in my ward, and we decided that we needed to bring the ward together for some fun! Our trunk or treat did just that. I dressed up as Dr. Anthony Fauci of course, because Covid has virtually taken over my life, so why not poke some fun at it?!

Preston and Ryan couldn't pick just one costume of course so for the trunk or treat Preston dressed up as Marshall, from Paw Patrol, and Ryan dressed up in the Blue Blow up costume that Zach used a few years back as his costume. It's so random but they sure love it! 










On Halloween Preston dressed up as Batman and Ryan dressed up as Kylo Ren. We had the least amount of Trick or Treaters this year. Friends and neighbors really decided to set up small side parties, like quarantine groups, rather than let their kids go trick or treating door to door, for fear of spreading Covid. It's so crazy how fearful people are of Covid. But we weren't the only ones letting our kids carry on tradition. My good friends Sara and Jill had their kids out running around too!














 

No comments: