Sunday, May 24, 2020

Mother/Daughter Beach Trip...

Being cooped up in our homes for two months was rough to say the least, so when Heather called to invite Kate and I to the beach I immediately said YES! A little girls trip to the beach was the perfect remedy for our cabin fever. On our drive to the beach I was talking about my friend Angie and how she has had a rough go with her mom recently dying from cancer, on top of being locked in due to covid, that Heather said to call her and invite her and her cute daughter Amelia too! She said yes and joined us a couple hours later. She is so fun and I know life was weighing heavy on her, so I think the beach was a nice change for her too!

We did all the things, long walks on the beach, pizza, chocolate shakes, chick flicks, spa treatment, etc. The weather was great too! What a great weekend! 












 

No comments: