Wednesday, November 28, 2018

2018 Family Photos...

My intentions this year for family photos was to capture just the kids. Amazingly, Aunt Mari worked her magic and got us all in a photo or two, even if it wasn't planned beforehand. Any photographer will tell you how difficult it is to get everyone looking at the camera at the same time. I know in years to come these photos will be some of my greatest treasure. November is a great month to show and express gratitude and I am definitely grateful for this family of mine. A hardworking husband who would do anything for his family and best of all is my best friend, and three healthy kids that fill our lives with lots of excitement! When I was a teenager and dreamed of my future family I don't think I could have ever imagined what I have been blessed with. We are so lucky!















No comments: