Tuesday, July 31, 2018

20 Year High School Reunion

It's been 20 years since I graduated from high school! How did I get here? College, teaching high school, enduring dental school a single wife with a couple kids, a residency, 4 kids total, 4 moves, 3 apartments, 2 houses, 2 dental practices, and 3 jobs teaching dance...I mean when I add it up it seems like I have been up, down, east, west, and everywhere in between. But I don't really feel that different. I had so many things going on that I didn't make it to my organized reunion, but did manage to meet up with a few of my girlfriends who were in town. We met at the Cornelius Pass Roadhouse to eat and catch up on each other's lives. It was such a treat to meet with them all and hear what they are all up to. I love these ladies and am so grateful to call them my friends. 


No comments: