The Christmas Run Down...
- Attended our ward Christmas Party and happened to meet Santa to let him know that all Ryan wanted was excavators.
- Settled for a pre-cut Christmas tree at Loch Lollyland because the entire tree farm was completely picked over and there was not a single descent tree left...thinking this way is much easier than hunting for the perfect tree!
- Grandma and Grandpa Marostica came to town and stayed with us for Christmas and New Years! Which meant pedicures, gingerbread houses, and lots of rounds of the game Aggravation!
- Christmas Eve dinner and Nativity at Aunt Heather and Uncle Steve's house. Ryan was Joseph, Kate and Angel, and Zach a sheep...we may not have the most spiritual Nativity but it is definitely the most memorable.
- Christmas Eve jammies were gifted.
- Christmas fell on a Sunday this year(my favorite) so we opened stockings and went to church.
- After church we opened gifts. For Zach an iphone(Heaven help us), Kate and Instax Polaroid camera, and Ryan more Excavators!
- We ended with our annual hosting of Christmas Dinner and trivia. Its become quite the tradition!