Monday, July 4, 2016

#4thofJuly2016...

The iMovie app on my phone is magical! I might be slightly obsessed with making movies, but what better way to sum up one of my favorite holidays than a movie to showcase all the events that took place. Kate and Brooke rode their bikes in the parade, our neighborhood hosted a rockin' potluck linner(lunch+dinner) with endless hours of waterslide fun, and we ended the night with the Oak Hills Firework show, the best local show around!

I am so grateful for my freedoms, and feel very forntunate to live in this country. I take it for granted all the time, but when we get this one day set aside to remember, its very humbling to know how lucky I am.  I think of all the places in the world I could have been placed and see on the news the types of struggles and circumstances people live in and am forever grateful for where I am.

No comments: