Sunday, November 1, 2015

Lakeview Farms and Other Halloween Happinings...

Ryan's pre-school met out at Lakeview Farms to find the perfect pumpkin, pre-school size of course.  He loved it! He woke up everyday after asking to go to pre-school and to the pumpkin patch.  It's one of my favorite things to do in the fall as well, and I am so thankful I still have a little one at home who gets excited to go!   






 This year's Halloween costumes were thrown together at the last minute for the ward trunk-or-treat and they stuck for our, as usual, Portland rainy Halloween.  This year was little nuggets first time attempting the donut on a string. Thankfully the night of the Trunk-or-treat was clear and warm, so it made up for the stinky Halloween night weather.

This year Zach was Mike, the Situation from Jersey Shore(Justin's old costume), Kate was a witch again(remember last year she was puking, so she actually got to wear it out this year), and Ryan was a doctor(one of Zach's old dress-ups).  I did not have to step one foot into one of those Halloween Spirit stores.  Score 1 for me!  Justin and I were Maverick and Charlie from the movie Top Gun, for our friend's annual Halloween party.  This years' theme was Back to the Future 80's.  There were several Mavericks and another Charlie in attendence.  Guess we weren't so creative afterall.  Oh well, there's always next year! And I am happy to report that despite the rainy weather I managed to give out all of our tooth brushes and candy! 







No comments: