Friday, July 29, 2011

Eagle Crest...

Last weekend Justin attended a Dental Conference up in Central Oregon with my brother Andy, at a fun little resort called Eagle Crest. The kids and I were able to tag along on this trip, as well as Mari and the cousins.

The weather was perfect! I wish I could say we did a lot of things, considering how much Central Oregon has to offer, but really everything we did involved the pool. Zach and Kate could spend the entire day in the pool. Kate is a little fish and by the end of the weekend started swimming back and forth between me and Justin.

Brian and Marnae and their kids live up in Redmond so we got to meet our newest cousin, Jace, Marnae's latest addition. He is so cute and just a sweet little guy. I can't believe I did not take any pics of him, so you will have to click on her blog to see him.

Brian's parents live in a community that has their own private pool, so we spent an afternoon over at their place and had the entire pool to ourselves. The only thing missing was the boat to ski and tube behind.

What a great little getaway. One to be taken again hopefully.








2 comments:

John and Cathryn said...

Very cute pictures! I'm glad you all had a good time :)

Krystal said...

So fun! Pool time is the best. Makes the kids happy and Daddy and Mommy too. How cute is Kate...swimming all by herself. I tell you her and KJ just seem so much alike. They would have a ball together. Wish we lived closer.