Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Special Zach...

Zach was born with a beat. I took the first picture back in March of 2008. He is still making drum sets, which seem to get bigger with time, and continues to come up with all sorts of band ideas. But there was something different this time. Last Thursday I went downstairs to pick up the playroom and found this sheet of music Zach had written out. His first composition! Hilarious. Then this same day he brought home my Mother's Day gift. I could not help but let my mind wonder as to what his drawing was of...well he said it was a space ship, but I will leave it up for interpretation. I texted it to my brother Jeff, and I am sure you can imagine what he interpreted it as. Let's just say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. My immediate family should catch on at this point...don't miss Zach's interpretation of Immabe, by the Black Eyed Peas.

4 comments:

Laraine T said...

speechless........

Thompson Family said...

Wow.....that's some spaceship! What a cute kid!

Brian and Marnae Powell Family said...

Seriously....he kills me. He is you in a boys body.

Rae Lynn said...

Oh my......???!!!!! That's a keeper!!!