Monday, February 8, 2010

I Should Be Worried...

Tonight after FHE, we were eating our treat and Justin says, "Guess what is this week?" Zach says, "What?" Justin answered, "Valentine's Day!...(and goes on to say)guess who I get to go out on a date with?" Zach replied, "Oh, are you going on a date with Kate?" Justin answered, "No." Zach replied again, "Austen?" I busted out laughing. I can only think Zach's response is due to two things. 1. That we obviously don't go out on dates enough, or 2. I need to seriously be worried...
Did I mention I love this kid?



This picture was taken over Christmas break. We went to the Children's Museum in Portland, and they had an area where the kids could do their own face painting. This is what Zach created for himself.

3 comments:

K-Krew said...

I know what you mean. Lucy only knows what a date means because she's watched Enchanted so many times. Sad, isn't it.

Hope you guys get to do something fun for Valentine's!

McCoy said...

LOL i love zach he is hilarious! We need to get together soon, miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! He says the funniest things.